Keep the adventure going long after the sun sets with this feature-rich, forward-mounted light that offers drivers unparalleled near- and far-field illumination while driving at night with 8,000 lumens and over 2,080 feet of lighting distance.
- 40 intense and high-performance LEDs with OSRAM technology.
- Reaches a distance of 635m and delivers a luminosity of 8000 lumens.
- The 6000 Kelvin, "daylight" intensity is distributed as a combo beam pattern- near and far-field illumination.
- The intelligent reflector design diverts the light from the LEDs so that oncoming traffic is only indirectly exposed to the light.
- To accommodate its wide range of uses, the searchlight is equipped with a durable polycarbonate lens.
- The integrated driver and thermal management system, measures and regulates the temperature of the LED, eliminating the risk of overheating and aids in the longevity of its lifespan.
- Full LED polarity protection automatically breaks the circuit in the event of excess voltage, which ensures a long lifespan.
- The 12V/24V LED lightbar is ECE-compliant and versatile in application and is not limited to automotive use only.
- Individual installation is possible due to the FX1000-CB SM's double ECE certification (ECE-Reference: 50+50; R112).
- The Light Bar is approved according to ECE regulations and may therefore be installed and operated on public roads. In addition to the ECE approval, individual special regulations and legislations of the countries must be observed.
- Secures to your Front Runner Roof Rack with the included 40" LED Light Bar FX1000-CB SM Mounting Bracket.
1 x Lightbar
1 x Set of Front Mount Brackets (1 Left Hand side & 1 Right Hand side)
1 x Set of Underneath Mount Brackets (1 Left Hand side & 1 Right Hand side)
1 Front Cover
Black powder coated steel and aluminium mounting brackets
1115mm (44") x 133mm (5.2") x 74mm (3")
Product type: On-road and off-road
SKU: LEDDL114-CB SM
LED supplier: OSRAM
Color temperature: 6000 K
Lifespan Tc: 5000 h
Guarantee: 5 years
Double ECE-Certification: R112