RCI Metalworks LLC (DBA RCI Off Road) is a Colorado based company owned and operated out of Loveland, Colorado. We specialize in the manufacturing of aftermarket truck and SUV accessories. We are passionate about what we do and the products we build, which is why each of our products are carefully engineered and thoroughly tested to ensure an innovative solution that will exceed the needs of our customers.
At RCI we proudly engineer and manufacture all of our products in house at our Loveland, CO Location. This differentiates us within the industry and allows us to offer the absolute best products with extremely competitive prices.
Our in-house manufacturing processes include:
- CNC Fiber Laser Cutting of Sheet Metal
- CNC Fiber Laser Tube Cutting
- CNC Press Brake Forming
- Robotic welding
- Mig and Tig Welding of Steel and Aluminum
- CNC Tube Bending and Notching
- Fully automated powder coating line with 4 stage wash system and integrated primer coating
- In-house R&D and CAD design utilizing 3D scanning and FEA
- Warehousing, Packaging, and Shipping
OUR CRAFTSMAN DIFFERENCE
At RCI Metalworks, everyone in our 4×4 accessories shop has the passion and expertise to create aftermarket truck and SUV parts that are durable and look great. Our craftsmen have the experience to find the perfect balance between form and function. We use only the highest quality materials to guarantee that each part we manufacture will meet the challenging demands of off-road driving.