This DECKED truck bed organizer fits a Toyota Tacoma pickup truck with a bed length of 5'1" manufactured from 2019 to current.
All DECKED Drawer Systems come standard with the following accessories included at no extra charge: (1) D-Box Desert Tan, (1) Crossbox Desert Tan, (1) DRAWERGANIZER™, Set of (2) Wide Drawer Dividers (Narrow Drawer Dividers can be purchased separately).
- NOTE: This vehicle requires drilling holes in the truck bed for installation. For more information, check out the instructions HERE.
- NOTE: Because the short midsize DECKED system is 56", there will be about 3.9" of empty space between the tailgate end of the DECKED system and the tailgate. DECKED drawers require 4" to be opened, but the first 5 1/2" of the drawer are taken up by the handle cavity and drawer taper. So, it is nearly impossible to remove anything from the drawers with the tailgate closed.
- NOTE: Drawers are full bed-length drawers, but do not fully extend. Max midsize short drawer extension: 36” for reasons related to physics.
- BED RACKS: Works with Leitner Design bed racks and many other models of bed racks. Contact our customer service team if you aren't sure if your bed rack is compatible.
- LINERS: Works with spray-in bed liner, but NOT a drop-in plastic bed liner.
- BEDRUG: Works with BedRug mat, but NOT with a BedRug full liner.
- NOTE: Access to the outlet and both storage compartments will be compromised, but hey, life ain't always fair, right?!. You can remove the storage compartment doors for limited access.
- NOTE: you must do this before you install the DECKED system.The power outlet can still be used if you insert a flat head pigtail extension cord BEFORE you install the deck panels. Make sure to have the outlet capped to keep water out. A low profile pigtail will work. You can install a weatherproof cover over female end of the pigtail when not in use.