This 1964mm/77.3 long, full-size, Slimline II cargo roof rack kit contains the Slimline II Tray, Wind Deflector and 3 pairs of Grab-On Feet to mount the Slimline II Tray to the roof rails of your Mercedes Viano (2003-2014). This system installs easily with off-road tough feet that grab on to the existing factory/OEM roof rails. No drilling required.
- 3 x GOFR001 - Rail Foot Base (Pair) - by Front Runner
- 3 x GORR051 - Raised Rail Outer Grab-On / No. 2 - by Front Runner
- 3 x GORR070 - Raised Rail Inner Grab-On / A - by Front Runner
- 2 x RRAC904 - Plastic Spacer for Rail Foot Base / 10mm (Pair)
- 1 x RRSTG10 - Slimline II Tray - 1345mm(W) X 1964mm(L) - by Front Runner
- 1 x WDST011 - Wind Deflector 20mm Lip Extra Narrow Pair / 1165mm(W) - by Front Runner
- Material used:Black epoxy powder-coated T6 aluminium 3CR12 Stainless SteelApproximate Installed Weight 30kg (66lbs)
- The t-slots on the tops and bottoms of the rack tray slats and edge profiles accommodate standard 8mm bolts.
- To determine the approximate height from your vehicle’s roof to the top of your Slimline II Roof Rack, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2) to the height of the Foot, Grab-on Foot or Strap-On Foot listed above.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Legs, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2'') to the height of the Legs to determine the height of the rack from your vehicle’s rain gutters.
- If your Slimline II Roof Rack kit uses Foot Rails, add the height of the Slimline II Tray (50mm/ 2'') to the height of the Foot Rails to determine the height of the rack from the crown (highest point) of the vehicles roof.
- Shipping Dimensions: Width455mm (18)Length1610mm (63)Height 285mm (11)Shipping Weight:Weight34.8kg (76.5lbs)