The New Pioneer Platform Side Rails are sturdy and enable increased security when transporting your gear. The Side Rail Kit are designed to allow flexibility when configuring your overlanding or trade gear on your Rhino-Rack Pioneer platform. The rails are able to fit in the C-Channel to best suit your load carrying needs. No matter where you are, on-road or off-road; Rhino-Rack keeps your gear secure!
Suitable for the 52100, 52101, 52113 and 52120 Pioneer Platforms.
- Designed and tested in Australia to help secure your load on the Rhino-Rack Pioneer Platform
- Side rails can be quickly removed when not in use for day to day driving when height restrictions may be an issue
- Intermediate feet can be moved along the side rail, allowing mounting of accessories along the side extrusions
- Low profile design reduces overall vehicle height, allowing easy access to carparks and garages
- Side rails can be mounted on any North/South plank to firmly secure belongings. Provides a secure support to ensure items don't slide around on the Platform when in transit.
- Tested and passed as a strap tie off point. Maximum lashing capacity is 100kgs/200lbs of force.
- Can be used as a grab handle to safely access items on your Pioneer Platform.
- Powder coated for corrosion resistance
- Made from a lightweight aluminium material, offering strength and durability
- Available in seven sizes to fit all Pioneer Platforms
- Ideal for loading long items such as ladders and timber planks
- Contents Included; Cast end feet, plastic support feet, aluminium rail and hardware
External Dimensions: Height 4 inch / Length 0 inch, 7 inch / Width 7 inch
Product Weight: 7.7 lb